Services & FAQ's
Party and Wedding Tips
1. How to determine the size of the dance floor you will need.
A good rule of thumb for planning an event: 30% of the total number of guests will be on the dance floor at any given time.
2. How many glasses will you need at your event?
2 glasses per person, per hour.
3. During a buffet, how many dishes would you need?
The average number of plates and dishes for an event is 2-3 per person depending on what is being served.
4. Amount of people around different tables.
- 6ft buffet table- 6-8 people
- 8ft buffet table- 8-10 people
- 30" round- 2-4 people
- 36" round- 4 people
- 48" round- 6 people
- 60" round- 8-10 people
- 72" round- 10-12 people
5. Tent sizing.
- 5' round cake or quest book table- 75sq. ft.
- Gift table- 100 sq. ft.
- Bar- 150 sq. ft.
- Disc jockey- 50 sq.
- Band- 30 sq. ft. per person
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
We currently do not have any events scheduled.